Biography Of Sherman D. Potvin
Fractional Real Estate Consultant
Sherman D. Potvin has been involved in real estate for more than 35 years. As a Real Estate Broker, Mr. Potvin owned both commercial and residential real estate companies for more than 25 years.
Mr. Potvin’s experience with fractional sales started at the Killington Grand Hotel in Killington, VT, in 1998. Since then, he has worked and consulted for the very best Branded Hotels in the fractional industry, including the American Skiing Co., Intrawest, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Ritz Carlton Club, as well as numerous independent developers.
Moreover, he also wrote the fractional industry’s first book, “Fractionalize to Maximize,” www.fraxtomax.com which provides insight into vacation home fractionalizing.
In 2005, Mr. Potvin founded the world’s most comprehensive fractional website www.LuxuryFractionalGuide.com. Here, his book along with more than 300 other fractional properties can be found. In 2008, he introduced his unique fractional real estate training system, “relationship sales training” that set new standards within the industry.
With all of his endeavors, Mr. Potvin has now become the fractional industry’s “go-to” professional. Whenever an owner wishes to fractionalize their luxury home, Mr. Potvin is their ultimate solution to producing greater profits & faster sales pace.
ultimate solution to producing greater profits & faster sales pace.
In addition to that, he has designed and developed what he refers to as his “Fractional Education in a Box”! www.fractionalbusiness.com This along with the internet allows him to guide any homeowner to wonderful success all from his home office.
Notably, this method helps reduce the cost of his work and saves him travel hassles while constantly producing highly effective results for his homeowners, and that too at a greatly reduced cost. However, his tremendous success in this method of selling a vacation home has kept him extremely busy while assisting luxury homeowners throughout the world
Further, Mr. Potvin has specialized in consulting for fractional developers through the years. Having traveled the world over to advise fractional developers and ensure that their projects would have the best chance of success, he truly is one of the industry’s leading consultants.
Mr. Potvin also brings a wealth of financial information and connections. He has had great success obtaining financing, both front and back end, for small and large projects. The years of experience he brings to the table have proven to be very beneficial to fractional developers.
A Partial Listing Of Clients
- The Ritz Carlton Club, St. Thomas, USVI
- The Trapp Family Lodge, Stowe, VT
- Crystal Sands, Costa Rica
- The Royal Private Residence Club, Kelowna, BC, Canada
- Cadaques PRC, Dominican Republic
- The Killington Grand Hotel, Killington, VT
- The Dye Villas, Myrtle Beach, NC
- The Lions Gate PRC, Dominican Republic
- The Timberlake Club, Houston, TX
- Palatial Destinations, Myrtle Beach,
- NC Palatial Destinations, Costa Rica
- Tui Creek, Southern Alps, New Zealand Richfield Properties
- Mermaid Beach, Australia Grandview Lodge, Spencer, TN
- Casa Rubia, Mexico
- Cinnamon Beach, Palm Coast, FL
- John Wayne Island, Panama
- Long Trail House, Stratton, VT
- The Key West Club, Key West, FL
- West Bay Club, Galveston, TX
- The Neptune Club, Ft. Meyers, FL
- The Club at Arenal Lake, Costa Rica
- Reserve Contral Club, Costa Rica
- La Campanella, Durango, CO
- Pacifico Diamante, Acapulco, Mexico
- Vineo San Miguel, Mexico